Tuesday 26 March 2013

Getting To Know You

Hers:

I first met my husband when he chatted me up in a public place.   A total stranger.

My husband is curious and he is funny. He has a lithe muscular body with defined yoga arms and legs like a Tour de France winner. He is always kind to children. He is creative, ambitious, hardworking, politically engaged and morally upright. And he is kinky.

He is a generous and enthusiastic lover who is earthy and uninhibited. He is well mannered and cerebral outside the home and dominant and sexually determined behind closed doors.

He is a gourmet when it comes to sex. Unhurried and savouring with attention to detail and presentation. He can be so primal and crude with what he whispers in my ear while his fingers are gently gently touching me. He feasts on sex and always praises my body. All he has to do is whisper some filthy delicious command and it's always just what I am frantic to do.

Some time ago we decided to opt in- have sex be the routine instead of the Saturday night special. We love sex, love to talk about sex we've had or want to have. This little writing project is maybe part exhibitionism, part tutorial, part ongoing love letter.

Lots of people are married or partnered and we are surprised at how few people seem to have opted in to everyday sex.

His:

Today's theme is Getting To Know You, so allow me to introduce you to my wife. She is an orgasm fiend. She comes way, WAY easier, faster, harder than any woman I've been with.

She loves to suck my cock. For her, it's the most direct foreplay and nothing makes her wet faster.

She's submissive sexually. Nothing depraved or extreme, but she prefers to be directed in bed. We're compatible in this we've discovered over the course of our marriage.

We don't have as much time as we'd like to fulfill our wildest sexual fantasies, but we're getting kinkier as time goes by. She loves a spanking.

She's smart and witty and beautiful. Early 30s. Great tits. Junk in the trunk that gives me a hard-on just thinking about.

This blog was her inspiration. It took me a couple years to take the plunge.

No comments:

Post a Comment