Tuesday 19 March 2013

date night

His:
Our coveted date night.  As usual, it's a snowstorm.  I think three out of the last four weekly dates have been blizzarding and, car-less, we venture out and find a place to have a cigarette and decompress.  You've chosen a "balanced" look of amazing, sexy transparent body suit with wool leggings that drive me crazy.  Overtop, your coziest, grandma sweater, as you call it.  I caught a peek of the underlayer when I popped my head into the bedroom early.  Sorry.  No, not sorry, it set my mood on fire ahead of time, so not sorry at all.

As we plow through the storm on foot, I am envisioning the freezing wind cutting right through your skirt and smacking your derriere.  It's hot to think about.  We joke you'll have your "winter bum" tonight.

Our restaurant destination (a treat, we actually have a modest budget tonight) is closed Mondays.  We surge forward, looking for the closest, coziest place.

I fear our plans, born from pillow talk the night before, to find a public place to fuck are going to be foiled.  The outdoors are definitely out.  And there's really no where that doesn't seem desperate within our 8-block radius.  In the past, we've found a couple hidden, appropriately private but not too private spots:  upstairs at a house party in an office; downstairs in the curtained-off stalls of a restaurant bathroom.

When we get home I tell you to keep your leggings on.  You're receptive to my instructions.  I explore your tight body suit, biting, sucking.  I direct you to remove the leggings.  You do.  I pull your shoulder straps and you ease out of the body suit.  Your pussy is still freshly groomed, not bare.  It seems like it must be so sensitive with only the soft, dark patch you left.

Hers:
It was freezing out for our date night so I wore thigh high socks instead of wooly tights.  I lifted my skirt up and showed you a flash of my thigh while we were getting ready to go. I spend a lot of thought into dressing in clothes I think you will like, but it's self serving because nothing turns me on more than you, turned on.

When we were getting into bed I asked if I should take my socks off but you wanted them left on. I left my bodysuit on too. You bit my nipples through the lace before taking it off and I rolled the socks down and off too.

I love it when you treat my body like you are entitled to it. I love it when you undress me and help yourself to my hands, my tits, my pussy.

I came a few times. The first was such a relief. The sex started for me when I put those stockings on.

No comments:

Post a Comment