Thursday 28 March 2013

She blew me while I posted this

Hers:
I read our posts to date on the streetcar on the way home. I wondered if anyone was trying to read over my shoulder. (We all do it.)

Last night is a bit of a blur. We were both exhausted and I had been drinking smoky mezcal after dinner with our friends. I do remember being in bed and naked when you got in. I do remember coming after you did, while rubbing your back muscles, with you laying warm and satisfied between my legs.

You teased me about my weeks assignment-- I am supposed to greet you topless and in jeans every night. Have you spent some time thinking about my jeans? I saw a pair of jeans in a motorcycle shop that I want to go try on. Maybe a good date night would be me trying on some clothes for you?

His:
She gets weekly assignments. They're carried out depending on the day's level of busy-ness and time and energy available by both of us. Often they set the stage for our sex that week or evening. Past assignments have been for her to begin our nightly sex ritual kneeling at the side of the bed. Often just this is enough to get me stiff and her in a submissive and horny mindset. From there, I'll position her as I see fit, or sit by her where she's nicely kneeling to give me head.

Another time her weekly pose was kneeling naked on some pillows on her stomach, ready to receive my cock with or without extra foreplay.

Our dirty talk last night was directing her to go the long weekend with instructions to come to bed wearing only her jeans. She'll earn the right to remove them or, otherwise, satisfy me and then go without. I'm always threatening to have her service me and then leave her hanging. Let the tension build up over days, a week. It never seems to get to that (her pussy's always too tempting) but the thought is another layer of excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment