Friday 29 March 2013

bath


His:
It started with a bubble bath to unwind after a long week. We soaked and watched ridiculous music videos by a red-haired harp-strumming maenad. 

You were relaxed by the time we got out. You were warming the covers for me. In bed, we decided to update our blog. Thinking and writing about sex is excellent foreplay. After we had written them I began posting them on the site. I directed you to suck my cock while I did this administrative task. I love how willing you are. You suck with such devotion and care. You've become a veteran cocksucker and you have different methods to suit the occasion. There's submissive, devoted sucking, which is slow and almost idolatrous. There's getting-her-done sucking that I love so much, the no holds barred, vigorous, gentle scraping with teeth sucking that is service-like and I can bring out of you best after you've had a good come and inhibitions have dropped. This was the former and I love every second of it.
Hers:
I thought the bath would be sexy but it really wasn't. It was pleasant and we laughed but I was self conscious about my unshaven legs and the water cooled pretty rapidly.

I remember some amazing baths in Paris when we bought all those beautiful oranges. They were so fragrant but completely flavorless so we put them in a steaming hot bath and they bobbed in the water around us. Those were sexy baths. 

Last night though we dried ourselves instead of each other (lotioned ourselves too).  Once we were in bed we each wrote a blog entry and then, sitting against the headboard you had me take your cock in my mouth while you posted it.
We took our time and by the time you were slipping out of me and curling your body around me I could barely keep my eyes open. What a great sleep. 

I love you so much.  Even if you make me listed to Celtic harp music while I take my bath, you still let me have the good end of the tub while you sit against the tap. I'm so lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment