Saturday 30 March 2013

following direction

His:
You set the mood completely when I came in and you were kneeling at the foot of the bed, wearing only your perfectly fitting jeans.  I made you earn your right to remove them, ensuring you paid adequate attention to my needs.  You're so devoted in your service to my cock. 

I love being your guide and, when the mood strikes, reversing our usual roles and being your devotee.  You can tell me what to do, how to do it, and for how long.  You can force me to fulfill your every desire with no concern for my own well-being or sexual frustration.  You can punish me for any transgressions, real or invented.  You can bite me, tease me, pinch my nipples, force me to my knees.  Straddle me and come on my thighs, like I know you love to.  Put my tongue to work.  My fingers.  I'll massage you, lick every inch of you.  Obey your every command.  Just say the word.



Hers:
I went out with the ladies and was out pretty late. When I got home we watched some cheesy dated softcore and mostly just laughed. (Sometimes the cheesy softcore hits the spot and really turns us on, admit it!)

I got ready for bed and when you took you turn in the bathroom I stripped to my jeans and waited for you at the foot of the bed as you assigned. You petted my hair and my bare back before presenting your cock to me. You were already so hard. You told me exactly how I needed to serve you if I wanted those jeans off.  I felt extra compliant and followed your instructions in a daze of arousal.  When you direct me I feel all background thoughts and hang ups melt away and I revert to some primal desperate place.

You rewarded me wonderfully. My final orgasm was against my own frantic fingers while your come landed on my skin.

It was a good friday indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment