Wednesday 27 March 2013

nightgown

His:
We're back in our proper bed, at last. You've been waiting, wearing your good girl nightgown. As I get in, you make for my cock. You're lusty, understandably, the last few days have been a build up of sexual frustration and tension. Your lips find my hard cock and you're swallowing it so deeply. I can feel my head bumping against the back if your throat.
I want you every way possible and I'm demanding. I take you from behind. I lift your nightgown and press my cock deep inside you. Seems like you're on the verge of coming right away. I have to be careful, I'm so turned on I don't want to come right away. I hold back a little while I whisper into your ear and tell you how I'm going to come. "All over your ass and nightgown." After I do you say you could feel my hot come through your thin nighty. I'm so glad we have our room back so I can get back into doing all the wonderful and naughty things that we love. 

Hers:
We got our bedroom back! Our airy spacious bedroom with mirrors and soft grey sheets and a door that locks.  I climbed into bed with my long white nightgown on. I laid on your side to warm up the sheets for you while you got ready for bed.
I couldn't get you into my mouth fast enough. I was sucking you down as you slid a hand down my nightgown and made me gasp around your cock by pinching my nipples.  You were hefting my breast in your hand as I ran my tongue around you.

I was squirming and clenching my thighs together already and you lifted me to straddle your leg as you kissed me and squeezed my ass.  My first (long overdue) orgasm was from your thigh pressed against my cunt as I grinded on you.  It seemed like it had been forever-- we hadn't even had a chance to let off any steam for ourselves.  In a week we had sex I believe 4 times and one of those times was a hurried few minutes in the basement.

We did a lot of filthy things last night. You were like a dirty talk poet.  My nightgown was unbuttoned and pushed up but never came off and you ended by pulling out and spurting come onto me.  I could feel it lashing hotly across the small of my back through the gauzy cotton.

I was totally wrung out by the time we went to sleep. My legs were shaky. 

My stomach muscles were sore this morning.


Hey thanks Fleshbot, for the repost! We're not too shameless to blush.

No comments:

Post a Comment