Wednesday 20 March 2013

goosebumps

Hers:

I steeped in an ultra hot bath so I was warm, but you had goosebumps getting into bed. The sheets were chilly so you moved to my side where I had warmed the sheets, your heavy body laying almost on me. My hair was still half wet and tangled around your hands as you kissed my neck and worked my shirt up over my breasts. I sat half up to take it all the way off with you straddling me.

when you rose up over me to put your cock in my mouth, I wondered if my teeth scraped you.

It didn't seem to bother you.

His:

We stay up way too late tweaking our new blog. How do we get two columns? What are the restrictions on what we say? We can say what city, right? We know this project is risky in some ways, but agree it's worth it. Sex is a huge part of our lives and maybe, in some way, sharing our experience can be valuable to other regular couples. That's not the real reason, though. Reflecting on sex is sexy, and it turns us on. It makes sex an even bigger part of our daily lives. That's the reason.

After we close the laptop, I find you in bed wearing a sexy silk top. Bottomless. I love the feeling of your nipples through the silk. Your erect nipples always make me hard. I remember touching them for the first time a decade ago. You always feel perfect to me. I knew you were perfect for me as soon as we met, and thank god you felt the same.

You're horny and close by the time we're in bed. The blog made your horny and wet, I imagine. I straddle you and you blow me. I fuck you on your back and you come easily. Then I turn you over and take you from behind, and I do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment