Monday 25 March 2013

Looking forward

His:
Thinking about France in winter. Driving with you through frosty fields. Bottle of wine every day. Freezing cold house, huddled by the fireplace, the one warm spot. Fucking beneath the cozy duvet. Thinking about our late December plans: a sex club in Paris. Our nervous, drunk introduction to private-public sex. A multi-coursed meal. You with your Betty Page haircut. Too much wine. Then we head to the floor below. Sectioned off lounges. Couples petting and kissing around us. We fuck while others hover, not staring but not looking away either. This is a hurried description, will revisit this in future entries. But it was proof that we're adventurous with many more adventure to come.

Hers:
Let's see. I'm going to fantasize about what we would do if we had a house to ourselves.

I think we might have a bath. We have that huge deep tub and we've hardly ever taken a bath together. You'd sit behind me and soap your hands and run them all over me. I would be nestled back against your lap and as you washed me I would feel you getting hard.

Maybe we'd towel off and go into the bedroom and lotion each other. You would massage all over me. Then my turn- you know how lotion inch always ends. I'd kneel down, rubbing lotion down your legs, all business, brushing a shoulder against your upper thigh. My breath on your cock. Not long before I am pressing my lips against your hipbone, your stomach. Rubbing my face against the soft hair on your belly,

Of course I'd slide my lips around your cock. I love when you stand and I kneel and hold your ass while you rock into my mouth.

God I can't wait to really linger with you in my mouth.

Tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment