Sunday 24 March 2013

Basement romp

His
The basement? Really? I don't mind if you don't that it's a disaster down there.

I led you downstairs. You wore your new jeans. We swept off the tiny sofa and you sat, unbuckled my belt. Took my cock in your mouth.

Your bra was already off and I kneaded your breasts as you sucked me. Swallowed my cock eagerly, like you'd been starved for it.

I have you hold onto the back of the couch and you unbutton your jeans. They're down around your thighs and I'm inside you. You touch your pussy and I slap against your perfect ass. You come hard and I soon follow.

Our first basement romp. Maybe again tonight?

Hers
We really need to make our basement more comfortable. Last night after all guests were finally in bed we caught a few minutes in the couch. Those few minutes ended with me rubbing your cock through your jeans and you looking for a place for us to go. Outside is too cold. The bathroom is too close to sleeping people and what if they see us come out? Embarrassing.

The basement is dank but there is a shabby couch down there at least.

Anyway we didn't take in the setting much. I was shaking a little sitting on the couch while you freed yourself, hard and ready standing in front of me. I licked and sucked for just a few moments before you pulled me up and turned me around, hands on the back of the couch. You gripped my waist hard and pushed into me from behind while I pressed my fingers against my clit. Towards the end you moved one hand up to palm one breast.

I got there quickly and I think you were waiting for me because it was almost simultaneous. Your fingers tightened on my body as I could feel you pulsing inside me. Our clothes were still mostly on.

The basement was fine. I can't wait to get back to our bedroom though

No comments:

Post a Comment