Thursday 21 March 2013

phaser

Hers
Last night we slept apart so I was thinking through my archives.

I remember the moment I first touched your cock. We were only a few weeks into our relationship and we were trying not to rush into bed. We had been sitting side by side on that tiny couch I had in that little apartment in the west end of the city.  Suddenly, explosively, we were making out and our hands were all over each other on top of our clothes.

In an attempt to cool down for a minute I stood up, and you stood up close behind me and wrapped one arm around my waist, one hand splayed on my belly.

Without thinking, i reached behind and slid my hand down the front of your jeans. Your cock was so hard, achingly hard, and there was moisture beaded on the hair on your stomach. For a moment I explored your tight muscles there and then reached down and gripped your cock. You hissed a breath in surprise.  As I gripped you, your hand around my waist tightened, pressing my hand between my butt and your body.  You felt like smooth hot marble.  You slipped your hand upwards inside my shirt.

We stood frozen like that, your fingers pressed up against the bottom of my thin bra. My breasts ached for you to handle them.  Your face was scratchy against my neck and your cock was pulsing in my hand. I think I held my breath. 

That was the first time you fucked me.  Afterward, you asked me if I had climaxed. It was brief and fumbling, it was too dark and we were so worked up, it was over almost before it started but I did come, moments after you, unexpectedly, grinding up against your body while you panted against my hair.  My teeth pressed into the muscle of your upper arm.

That was in the days of condoms and you held the condom in your fingers as you slid out of me, shuddering.  I was glad that I had bought condoms even though you had told me you wanted to approach sex slowly.

His:
External forces conspired against us this time.  Even when every day sex is the plan, it's not always our reality.  The only good thing about that is the natural build-up that happens when we're kept apart and the great, gushing relief when we can finally get back on the haywagon together.

Switching topics, one priority we must have is we've got to get you a new toy.  Your last vibrator was the classic, discreet little one that had a pleasant buzz and looked like a little personal massager, or maybe a bit like a Star Trek phaser: Next Gen.  
Nothing cock-like about it, really, but effective and travels well.  I love when you use it while I'm inside you, knowing we're experiencing the same pulsing vibrations.  And I can feel other pulses, deeper ones when you come.  Your pussy tightens around me rhythmically and it gets me off, too.  We've never made simultaneous orgasms a goal, but it's no rare occurrence for us. 

Back to the toy, it's a bit taboo, still, I think, for the man to enjoy the benefits of the vibrator, even with his partner.  But that makes it hotter.

No comments:

Post a Comment