Monday 20 May 2013

mormon shirt

His:
As I got into bed, you knelt by the bedside, as instructed this week.  You wore your white nightgown that I love so much.  I lifted the nightgown and rubbed your gorgeous ass, and reached through the loose-fitting neck and stroked your breasts.  I traced my fingers along your pussy.  I  grabbed your waist and took you from behind, not holding back as I worked with strong, rhythmic thrusts.  You tightened around me and I could feel you shudder as you came.

Hers:
You sat in the bed in that white, short sleeved button down. You know I like it when you dress like a Mormon. It makes me want to be all your wives.

I went to all fours at the side of the bed like you'd directed me the night before. I was fresh out of the bath and you had stripped your shirt off now.  You came and sat beside me on the bed, petting me through my nightgown.

You found me wet when you touched me but you had to work a little to get your cock fully inside me.  You fondled me through the neckline of the nightgown as you pushed in.  You jumped right to a fast, driving rhythm and I helped with my fingers to come.

You directed me into bed then, so you could put your mouth on my tits.  When you came I felt goosebumps flash over your back.

No comments:

Post a Comment