Tuesday 28 May 2013

jackhammer

Hers:
I wore your favourite shorts when I got out of the bath, but not for long. (Men's boxer shorts, quite snug on me, grey and white stripes.)  we both ditched our clothes and got into bed naked.  You settled back in a lounging pose and I knew what was being offered.  I put your half- hard cock in my mouth and enjoyed it hardening and stretching back into my throat.

You told me, quite matter of fact, that we would be using a little toy we picked up recently: a 'couples' vibrator. It's U-shaped, one end is inserted and the other lays between our bodies.  You hold the remote.

You clicked it on and settled in.  Missionary position is the most obvious position with this toy and your cock plus the inserted vibrator made my pussy feel very full.  Your body pressed the external end so it vibrated right on my clitoris.  I was turned on already and climaxes piled up.

Because the vibration (even in the lowest setting) causes an overstimulated kind of numbness, I couldn't clearly feel your cock. This meant I was hyper aware of your body touchingly elsewhere, especially your belly all warm and hairy against mine.

It's a little helpless, with you holding the remote and the vibrator milking orgasms out of me without effort.

When you came, I had my teeth against your shoulder.  One quirk of the vibrator is that you must click through half a dozen settings before turning it off and I slipped it out first to avoid the superstrong jackhammer setting on my tender overstimulated cunt.

That toy was a good buy. 

His:
We got right into it last night.  As you blew me, I directed you get our u-shaped vibrator out.  We haven't used it a ton since we got it a month or two ago, and it's still novel.  We were talking after about hearing about one couple that uses it all the time, and that seems a bit excessive.  I think the phrase "jackhammer arm" was mentioned, the idea that it would be numbing in the long-term.  But either way, for us it's a treat.  You inserted the vibrator on its lowest setting and I lightly lubed up my cock and was inside you.

Sex with the vibrator is awesome from a pure sensation point of view.  It feels incredible.  It takes over a little bit.  You looked so beautiful and in ecstasy as I moved inside you, the vibrating stimulating us gently and constantly.  I counted one, two, three of your orgasms that came quite close together.

I turned you over and you kept the vibrator in as I took you from behind.  I came soon in a wave of stimulation. Very fun and sexy night.

No comments:

Post a Comment