Sunday 31 March 2013

sex, wine, and general debauchery

His:
This week you have a surprise for me. Something that requires a suit. I'm sure it's something PG, but in my imagination I picture an Eyes Wide Shut type masquerade. We'll attend a formal orgy. A secret society where half naked men and women congregate, lots of public sex, wine, and general debauchery.
I remember our early dabble into sex clubs. We were always so excited. You with your cupless bra and corset. We'd make out and I'd lead you around. A little light spanking to go with the champagne. Both our natural tendencies - my voyeur and your exhibitionist - were well met. Maybe again sometime soon?

Last night with your jeans on and nothing else. Again, you earned your right to strip them off. I love it when you hold me in your mouth, nearly still, making my cock jolt with each tiny movement. 

Hers:
You were in bed before me yesterday. I came in and stripped my sweater off, looking at you looking at my red bra. I unhooked that and took it off too, massaging my breasts as they tingled in the cool air of the bedroom.  I stretched out on the bed next, I think. Still in my jeans. This time those new high waisted ones. I ran my lips over your stomach, your cock. You directed me to remove my jeans and I did, but you had me leave on my underwear.
That thong is an old one- do you remember when I bought it? It went with that corset I wore to that theme night New Year's Eve party.  

You pushed it to the side to slide your fingers  inside me from behind. It tangled around my ankles when you worked it down my legs.  You put a pillow under my hips, pressed my head down into the mattress.  Later when you turned me over I was arched up over the pillow. I feel extra exposed that way, my tits thrust up towards you.

No comments:

Post a Comment